45 South 100 East
This Victorian eclectic school, noted for its fine polychrome brick masonry, was built in 1899. It was designed by Provo architect Richard C. Watkins who, several years later, provided the design for the town’s LDS chapel. Grace Brothers of Nephi constructed the building utilizing locally fired bricks. The school was built on an H-shaped plan and each of the two floors contained four classrooms. Closed for school in 1957 the building has been used for storage, however it is currently being restored for community use.