This one and one half story yellow brick, pattern book house was built in 1909 by Moroni Brough. The cross-wing residence has extensive brick corbelling consisting of bricks manufactured in Manti. It is a good example of the combination of a front gable façade with an irregular floor plan of pattern book origin. An addition to the east and a kitchen to the north was constructed in 1981 to match the original design by previous owners Joe and Lee Bennion.
Log Cabin/Studio, c. 1880
Just east of the Brough house,this cabin was originally located on Highway 117 about three quarters of a mile west of town. It was purchased by the Bennions in 1990 and moved to its present location. It has distinctive dovetail corner notches.