This one story adobe, hall-parlor house with rear addition was built after 1886 for Andrew & Sena Munk Jensen Thompsen who emigrated from Denmark. Andrew’s nickname was “Fishman” because he would travel to Utah Lake, to fish and return to sell his catch to local citizens. While selling fish he was accompanied by his dog who had been trained to bark announcing his arrival. The Thompsens raised ten children here. Later the parents left the LDS Church and became Seventh Day Adventists and often held meetings in their home. The house was restored in 1997 and the adobe was stuccoed and scored to look like brick.