» » Spring City Junior High School, 1916 150 E. Center

Spring City Junior High School, 1916 150 E. Center

posted in: Historic Buildings | 0

old_jrhigh

Located east of the Old Public School this building served as the Junior High, then the elementary school from 1957
until a new elementary school was built in 1986. It was then purchased by Spring City Corporation for city offices.
A variety of Spring City community groups also utilize this building.

Leave a Reply