This one and one half story, two room oolitic limestone structure was built by the “Female Relief Society of Springtown” on land belonging to the society’s president Mary Ann Hyde, trustee for the Relief Society. It was constructed in connection with, and on the same parcel of land as, the “Endowment House” (aka the John Frank Allred School) to the east. Based on its vernacular design and upper room, with gable end windows, the granary could date to 1870 when it was used jointly for food storage and society meetings. Architect Allen Roberts renovated the building in the 1980s. The current owner, artist Susan Gallacher, added a log cabin south of the structure.