Allred, an 1859 Spring Town settler and handcart company rescuer, built this Greek Revival-inspired one and one half story oolitic limestone house in the mid 1870s. Originally a hall-parlor plan the main entrance would have been on the west façade. The mason was Jens “Rock” Sorensen, a Dane. Redick Allred, born in Tennessee, was an officer in the Nauvoo Legion and the Mormon Battalion. He married Lucy Holt and Amelia Jane McFerson, and had 19 children. In 1880, Isaac Allred, a druggist and self-taught dentist, bought the house. Lester Allred purchased the home in 1937, and sold it in 1939 to Earl and Lorna Jensen. The house was purchased and restored in 1996 by Sara Allred Watson.