» » Peter & Anna Mickel House, 1901 389 North 100 East

Peter & Anna Mickel House, 1901 389 North 100 East

posted in: Historic Buildings | 0

peter_mickel

This small brick pattern book, cross-wing house, with its’ spindled porch work was erected for Peter P. and Anna Allred Mickel in 1901. Anna Mickel was a local Sunday school teacher and City Registrar. In 1903 the house was sold to Mary Sorenson who lived here with her husband David for many years. An addition in matching brick has been added to the south.

Leave a Reply