This one and one half story stone house was constructed by Justesen after 1885. It was probably his second house in Spring City as he also built the house at . The house was built with one room and a rear lean-to. In 1889 it was sold to Sidney R. Allred and then Jens Hansen. Several new additions have been added to the rear.