Lorenzo Wilson Aiken, a sheep shearer, and his wife, Mary Jane Nielson Aiken built this corner service station, the 1st one in town, in 1924. Mary Jane and their small children ran the station from 1928-29 to keep Lorenzo on an Eastern States LDS mission. Later their son Denzel ran the station. The last person to run the station sold Shell and Wasatch gasoline. The Aikens’ c. 1908 pattern book brick house behind the station replaced a small log house.