» » Justesen-Olsen House, c. 1876 428 South 100 West

Justesen-Olsen House, c. 1876 428 South 100 West

posted in: Historic Buildings | 0

justesen_olsen

A one-story hall-parlor house built with the assistance of mason Jens “Rock” Sorensen. It was sold in 1877 to Matilda Justesen Olsen. Olsen’s daughter, wife of Judge Jacob Johnson, inherited the house in 1893 and sold it to James Blain in 1913. Max Blain, a local artist, lived here for many years. Still owned by the Blain family.

Leave a Reply