» » Jens Petersen House, c. 1874 147 North 100 East

Jens Petersen House, c. 1874 147 North 100 East

posted in: Historic Buildings | 0

jens_petersen

Jens Petersen, a weaver from Denmark, built the front two rooms of this one story stone house in 1874. By 1882 the house was owned by Orson Allred and in 1935 it was sold to Vera Downard Sorensen. A fire and subsequent restoration resulted in an addition to the north and west of the original structure in 1981. A log barn at the rear of the lot has also been restored.

Leave a Reply