» » Henning Edward Hansen House, c. 1894 288 North 200 East

Henning Edward Hansen House, c. 1894 288 North 200 East

posted in: Historic Buildings | 0

henning_hansen

The wood frame, cross-wing house was built about 1894 by H. E. Hansen. Hansen, the son of a 1859 pioneer, was a farmer, city councilman, city watermaster, and director of the Horseshoe Irrigation Company. He is the brother of N. Peter Hansen who built his house nearby. The wood siding was obtained locally from Ole Peterson’s mill.

Leave a Reply