» » Chester School & Meetinghouse, c. 1892 490 East 400 South

Chester School & Meetinghouse, c. 1892 490 East 400 South

posted in: Historic Buildings | 0

chester_school

This stone building was constructed in the early 1890s and served as Chester’s meeting house and school. Chester is a small community 3 miles west of Spring City. In 1987 the school was to be demolished, but thanks to Paul and Ann Larsen, it was moved to Spring City and reconstructed.

Leave a Reply