In 1905 the Sanpete Valley received five new Bishop’s storehouses built from a standard plan: Fountain Green, Manti, Fairview, Ephraim and Spring City. These buildings were constructed to receive tithing, store ward records, and to hold meetings. This storehouse was built of stone and brick under a pyramidal roof with a corner entry framed by low rounded arches. The storehouse was once part of a tithing yard with a granary, cellar and barn. In the 1930s it was converted to a Relief Society Hall with a canning room. It also housed the DUP museum for a short while. It was restored and converted to a residence in the late 1990s.